Small Business Account Opening
Whether you have been in business for years or just starting out, you can open a Business Operating Account with us online or in person by making an appointment.
Kick-start or grow your business with a flexible business account, online banking and a debit card that you can use to pay for services and goods online.
The benefits for Small Businesses and Start-Ups
- Safe, secure and simple Online Banking and Mobile App that lets you manage payments, check your statements and much more, 24 hours a day – whether you’re at home, in the office or on the move.
- Business Debit Card that you can use online and internationally to pay for goods and services, wherever Mastercard Debit with Maestro is accepted.
- Small Business Contact Center with extended opening hours, providing you support for your everyday business banking needs.
- Convenient and a secure account to deposit cash from sales or to receive deposits and transfers from third parties.
- Our Smart Deposit Machines let you make cash deposits into your account at your convenience.
What you need to apply for an Operating Account
Make sure you have the minimal required documents:
Legal Entities established in Aruba:
Call our Small Business Contact Center via phone +(297)527-7777 or WhatsApp + (297)592-7777 if you have any questions about opening a Business Account.
Sign up for Aruba Bank Online® and get updates on your account balance from the comfort of your home or while on-the-go.