My Credit Card
Download the 'How To Enroll' instructions
Manage your Credit Card anytime, anywhere
How to enroll
Cardholder Service and Assistance
Your credit card payment summary – stay on top of your credit card payments
- Payment due date
- Amount of previous payments
- Date of previous payments
Your credit card account summary – your card status
- View your current balance
- Check your available credit
- Access previous statements up to 18 months ago
- Find transactions up to 18 months ago and produce reports
- Set email alerts to track your credit card activity
Seamless online transactions with 3-D secure3-D secure is an added level of fraud protection for online transactions. This technology uses a risk-based analytics model to predict the likelihood that an online transaction is being made by the cardholder.
How 3-D SECURE Works
- Navigate to checkout to complete your online transaction.
- Enter card information for your Aruba Bank Credit card.
- Receive either ‘Authentication Successful’ or ‘Authentication Failed.’ In the case of ‘Authentication Failed,’ you will be required to verify the information and complete the one-time Passcode verification which you will receive through email. (the e-mail you have registered on eZCard)
To enroll in this service, you must provide the requested information about the Primary Cardholder on your credit card account. The Primary Cardholder is the person whose name appears first on your billing statement. Read the Users’ Guide on how to enroll your credit card.
Please follow the steps below to enroll:
1. Go to “My Credit Card” (This link directs you to the eZcard website where you can safely enroll)
2. Below the heading on the bottom of the page “Not enrolled yet"? Click on the link “Enroll Now!” and follow these steps:
- Enter your 16 digit credit card number (no dashes or spaces).
- Enter name of primary card holder in CAPITAL LETTERS (as it appears on the card).
- Enter 4 zeroes (0000) in the Social Security Number field.
- Enter 5 zeroes (00000) in the ZIP code field.
- Enter your Mother's Maiden Name in CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Enter your card expiration date (as it appears on the card).
3. After enrolling you will need to choose a User Id and password to use each time you log in.
4. Set your Security Questions
5. Select a method to receive your One-Time Passcode (SMS text or Phone call)6. For SMS only: you will receive a text message from Online Card Administration Site with the One-Time Passcode - Enter Passcode
7. For Phone calls only: you will receive a phone call and be prompted to key in the One-Time Passcode displayed in the eZCardinfo during that call.
Once successfully authenticated, you will be directed to the agreement page to accept the terms, after accepting, the Account Summary page will display.
How it works
- Each time you log in after the initial setup, you will need to enter your User ID.
- Select a method to receive your One-Time Passcode (SMS text or Phone call)
- Once successfully authenticated, you will be directed to the agreement page to accept the terms, after accepting, the Account Summary page will display.
- You may also be asked a challenge question based on the computer that you are using to access your Online Account.
We offer service and assistance in line with your needs.
You can access your accounts and make transfers any time using Aruba Bank Online® or Aruba Bank App®. Our service representatives are available to answer your questions over the phone or by online chat.
During business hours:
Aruba Bank Contact Center: (+297) 527-7777
Online chat: (+297) 592-7777
Customer Service: 1-800-299-9842
Customer Service 24/7:
Go Paperless today! – register and receive only digital credit card statements
Go green and cut down on paper clutter by tracking your credit card statements online. When you log in on “My Credit Card”, you can choose to opt-out of receiving paper copies of your credit card statements and instead download them online
Follow these easy steps:
Choose the option “Paperless”
- To confirm your option, click on “Legal Agreement”, read and confirm that you have read and agree to the terms and conditions set forth.
- Click on I agree to confirm
- An e-mail confirmation will be sent to your e-mail address. Once you receive this e-mail, you will be paperless. Thank you for preserving our environment.
Set email alerts to keep track of your credit card activity:
When you log in on “My Credit Card”, you have the option to set alerts. Alerts are a convenient way to track important credit card activity via email. When you are enrolled in “My Credit Card”, there are two types of alerts that will help you keep up-to-date.
These alerts notify you of important account activity, such as low balance, when a payment is due, or when your credit card is used. You can manage these alerts and select where you would like an email notification delivered.
These alerts are predefined by Aruba Bank, do not require any setup and are automatically delivered to your primary e-mail address. For your convenience, you can opt-out of these alerts.