- Accessible 24/7
- Free Aruba Bank Mastercard Debit with Maestro
- Cash back reward on purchasing through Aruba Bank Mastercard Debit with Maestro
- Shop online with your Aruba Bank Mastercard Debit with Maestro
- Worldwide acceptance of your card
- Standing orders are free of charge
- Aruba Bank Online – available anytime, anywhere
- Aruba Bank App – available anywhere via your phone
- Minimum initial deposit of AWG 500.-
- Your maximum daily ATM withdrawal limit is AWG 5,000.-
- Your maximum MAESTRO purchase limit on Point Of Sale (POS) terminals is AWG 5,000.-
Note: Upon written request we can increase your limit. Please contact your Platinum Account Manager for assistance.
Card Terms and Conditions
Read the Aruba Bank Mastercard Debit with Maestro Terms and Conditions
The following documents are required for a new non-resident applicants:
- Two valid ID's (at least 2 months before expiry date) of which one must be a passport. The other identification must also have a picture and have a signature. It can be a Driver License or the national identification.
- An employer's recommendation letter indicating the job title, yearly and/or monthly salary/ income and date of employment
- An official document stating the residential address. This can be e.g. an utility bill, a census registration indicating the residential address, tax income declaration forms or a bank statement
- Proof of ownership of property in Aruba, if any, by means of a notary letter or a deed in which the bank can verify that you are the owner of the property.
- Source of Wealth must be declared
- Proof of income: Last two salary slips or pension statements or a work contract with proof of income over a period of 12 months or an income declaration from an internationally recognized accounting firm
- A rental agreement if applicable
- Proof of alimony if applicable
- If client is self-employed and the income is derived from the business, please provide financial statements or tax return of the business
- Two Bank Reference letters from two different financial institutions (bank, stock brokerage firm, etc.). The letter should: Be original and addressed to Aruba Bank N.V. or the applicant. Record the period of banking relationship. Dated and signed. Note: Record date of birth and country of birth. Record the principle residential address of the applicant. Record the total accounts held and the related average balance in digits
Contact our Contact Center at 527 7777 for more information.
Surround yourself with the luxurious convenience of first class banking. Aruba Bank’s Platinum Banking is an exclusive experience that will surpass all your expectations. It’s a unique package of flexible high-end products and lavish VIP treatment. This includes your own designated and skilled personal account manager, who will be at your disposal to help you with all your banking needs in the comfortable surroundings of a private office, and even at your own office. Prepare to be pampered!
Platinum Banking team
Our Platinum Banking team, consisting of skilled Platinum Banking Account Managers, is ready to give you a lavish VIP treatment in the comfort of your office or ours, while offering you distinctive banking products.You deserve the Platinum Banking experience; an exclusive experience that will exceed your expectations.
Enter the first class in banking today!
Get in touch for a personal appointment!