Business Account Opening
Whether you have been in business for years or just starting out, you can open a Business Operating Account with us online or in person by making an appointment.
Kick-start or grow your business with a flexible business account, online banking and a debit card that you can use to pay for services and goods online.
The benefits for Small Businesses and Start-Ups
- Safe, secure and simple Online Banking and Mobile App that lets you manage payments, check your statements and much more, 24 hours a day – whether you’re at home, in the office or on the move.
- Business Debit Card that you can use online and internationally to pay for goods and services, wherever Mastercard Debit with Maestro is accepted.
- Small Business Contact Center with extended opening hours, providing you support for your everyday business banking needs.
- Convenient and a secure account to deposit cash from sales or to receive deposits and transfers from third parties.
- Our Smart Deposit Machines let you make cash deposits into your account at your convenience.
What you need to apply for a Small Business Account
Make sure you have the minimal required documents:
Legal Entities established in Aruba:
Call our Small Business Contact Center via phone +(297)527-7777 or WhatsApp + (297)592-7777 if you have any questions about opening a Business Account.
Sign up for Aruba Bank Online® and get updates on your account balance from the comfort of your home or while on-the-go.