Introducing new Text Banking features for your security
1. For your security, you will receive the following automated messages via Text Banking (SMS):
- Receive alert at the moment that a transactions greater than AWG 1.000,- is recorded
(e.g. Alert High Amount AWG 1,001.-)
- Receive alert at the moment a foreign payment is authorized
(e.g. Alert Foreign Payment US$ 101.99)
- Receive alert at the moment an online-payment is registered
(e.g. Alert Online Payment US$ 9.29)
2. For your security, the following options are available to BLOCK and UNBLOCK your Aruba Bank Mastercard Debit with Maestro, by sending a Text Banking message to “7777” using your mobile telephone number registered at SETAR.
- Block your card permanently, in the occasion that this is lost or stolen.
BLOCKCARD LOST + <LAST 6 DIGITS OF CARD> (e.g. BLOCKCARD LOST 123456)
- Block your card temporarily.
BLOCKCARD TEMP + <LAST 6 DIGITS OF CARD> (e.g. BLOCKCARD TEMP 123456)
- Unblock your card from a temporary block.
UNBLOCK CARD + <LAST 6 DIGITS OF CARD> (e.g. UNBLOCK CARD 123456)
Apply for Text Banking:
- Login using Aruba Bank Online , select Services , and Activate Text Banking
- At Aruba Bank Customer Service Kiosk available at Camacuri, Hato, Mainstreet Express Branch, San Nicolas)