Are you ready for the next step in your career? We are looking for team-players to take their career, our bank and our clients into new victories. Find your dream job. Send an open solicitation or apply for one of our vacancies.
Our Application Process
- Send your application letter/email and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will receive an email confirmation that we have received your application
- Our Human Resources Department will review your profile
- We will contact you directly if your background matches our hiring needs/criteria
- The interview process varies and may include a phone interview, group interview, one-on-one with hiring manager or recruiter
An Aruba Bank recruiter will be available throughout the process to discuss next steps and timing.
Research our company in depth
- Preparation is key to the success of the interview.
- Thoroughly review our entire website.
- Talk to some of our current employees, if possible.
Identify your skills
- Identify your top three skills or experiences you can offer Aruba Bank.
- Identify your top three opportunities for improvement.
- Demonstrate enthusiasm and sell yourself.
Prepare experiences and examples
- Think about some stories you can tell from previous work experiences to back up your claims with evidence.
- Be prepared to prove your ability to work in teams, experience with conflict resolution, communication skills and decision-making skills.
- Consider developing a career portfolio and using it as a presentation prop during the interview.
- Know what you want to do as you start your career.
- Recognize that, although how well you do in school is important, providing evidence of skills, experience and capabilities will separate you from the others.
Present a polished appearance
- Dress professionally.
- Make sure your cell phone/mobile is turned off in advance of your interview.
- Get directions to the company ahead of time.
- Know where you are meeting your interviewer.
Get enough rest
Make a solid first impression
- Offer a firm handshake, good eye contact and confident body language.
- Answer questions with confidence; if you are unsure of an answer, be honest about it.
- First impressions count, so the first 30 seconds are crucial.
- Ask informed questions to demonstrate your level of interest in the position.
- Prepare questions that will help you decide if the opportunity is a good fit.
- Consider questions that are related to typical work assignments, the corporate culture, growth potential, team structure, new technologies, new products and travel.
- Be original - don't ask the obvious questions.
Practice closing your interview
- Practice closing your interview to win the job.
- Sign up for mock interview sessions with a career counselor on campus.
- Thank the interviewer for his or her time and inquire about the next steps.
Be ready for surprises
We invest in our employees to help them stay healthy and achieve work-life balance. Our comprehensive benefits package includes a broad variety of compensations, insurances, discounts on financial products/services and much more.
And much more!
We are currently looking for candidates for the following position(s):
Send your application letter/email and resume to: email@example.com